Home Forums Porto Template Assistance with editing

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Support2 3 months, 2 weeks ago. This post has been viewed 249 times

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

OriginGB
    Participant

Hello I really hope that you can help!

You will need to use a username and password to log in to view my website as it is not live.

Username: web
    Password: }MD&Fk7=wqA3

I have used the demo-one-page-agency as a starting point for this site.
    I need to edit the contact form section to contain an image centred horizontally and vertically in the left hand div, and to be fully responsive so that it scales, and with the contact form as it currently is on the right hand side.

Could you supply the code for this section for this functionality?

Also what edits will I need to make in order for the contact form to be functional?

I would really appreciate you assistance with this as I cannot progress any further.

Kind regards,

Claire

Support2
    Keymaster

Hello Claire, thanks for your purchase.

We could not access your website with the provided login, by some reason it´s not authenticating.

Based on the demo one page agency here is the code you need to change the section with the contact form like you wish:
    https://pastebin.com/raw/rCu6PckW

Regarding the contact form: Since the Porto 7.0.0 we added a code on the contact forms that detects all the inputs and his values automatic. So the contact form should work normally. Just run the project trough a server with PHP.

Please try that and let us know if you need further assistance.

Kind Regards,

Rodrigo.

OriginGB
    Participant

Thank you Rodrigo for your prompt reply. The website can now be found live at http://www.origingb.com and I was wondering if you could help me with the above request for a responsive image on the left hand side of the contact form at the bottom of the page? As I understand before you could not get access to view the website and html. Thank you for your time so far and I hope you can help with this.

Support2
    Keymaster

Hello Claire,

Just change this:

<div class="col-md-6">
    	<div id="googlemaps">  </div>
    </div>

To this:

<div class="col-md-6" style="background-image: url(img/slides/slide_top_lrg.jpg); background-size: cover; background-position: center; min-height: 400px;"></div>

Please, try that and let us know if you need further assistance.

Kind Regards,

Rodrigo.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)