Home Forums Tucson Template Banner Animations

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Support 3 years, 3 months ago. This post has been viewed 1413 times

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

akhilesh
    Participant

The issue that I’m facing is present in the template as well, i.e. the animations in the banner does not animate after a full circle. What I mean by that is, after the banners have been displayed one after the other and when it returns to show the first banner, there is no animation or text but blank space. I presume that it has to do with updating the plugin but not sure.

Support
    Keymaster

Hello, thanks for your purchase.

I’m sorry, but I could not reproduce that issue here.

If possible, please send me the URL of your site so I can make a few tests.

Kind Regards,

Jonas

akhilesh
    Participant

Hi Jonas,

The issue can be seen in the preview of the theme. I’ll try explaining it to you in a step by step process
    Step 1. Preview the Tucson theme.
    Step 2. Once the theme is loaded, “EVERYTHING FOR YOUR NEW WEBSITE …….” gets loaded along with an animation.
    Step 3. Go to the next or previous slides, by clicking on the right or left arrow buttons.
    Step 4. Once we get back to the first slide, the content “EVERYTHING FOR YOUR NEW WEBSITE …….” does not get loaded neither does the “Get Started Now” button.
    This is the issue that I’m experiencing in my website as well. and the link to my website is : http://www.devicemaestro.com

Thanks,
    Akhilesh

Support
    Keymaster

Hello, that’s very strange, I’m really not able to see that.

Which browser are you using?

I’ve recorder a quick video to show how it looks on mine (on Chrome):

Here’s the link: http://screencast.com/t/rcOG95mrH0p
    (The video quality is not good, but you can see it works after the first loop and so on).

Kind Regards,

Jonas

akhilesh
    Participant

Hi Jonas,

Firstly, thank you very much for your support with the swift replies, I really appreciate it.
    After watching the video, I checked it in other browsers (IE 11 and Firefox), its working fine, but the issue is reproducible in Chrome. Currently I’m using Google Chrome 49.0.2623.87. I reckon its to do with chrome browser settings for the plugin.

Thanks,
    Akhilesh

Support
    Keymaster

Hello, yes, that’s very strange that it’s happening in your browsers, the video that I sent was recorded using Chrome Version 49.0.2623.110

Kind Regards,

Jonas

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)