Home Forums Porto Template change "search" to "sök" and some formatting

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Support2 4 months ago. This post has been viewed 149 times

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

pellesoft
    Participant

Hi, hope you all had a nice weekend. Here comes some new questions related to this address – https://ellevio.pellesoft.se/kund/ansokan-driftsnycklar.html 🙂

1. how and where is the smartest way to change the world “search” to local language “sök” in the multiselect-search box?

2. the button “ingen vald” / “none selected” is not so wide, how can i set the width so it matches the width of the one so it will be the same as i use for col-lg-6 or col-lg-12 as in this scenario

3. how can i make the drop down wider because the search input box are cut and are not correct presented. An alternative could be to ask, how do i set the width so i can see everything and is also working correct on e.g. a mobile phone correct.

This applies to both templates!

Best regards
    Pelle

Support2
    Keymaster

Hello Pelle,

We had a nice weekend thanks. Hope you too 🙂

1) Try with this code:

<select class="form-control" multiple="multiple" data-plugin-multiselect data-plugin-options='{ "maxHeight": 200, "enableCaseInsensitiveFiltering": true, "filterPlaceholder": "label here" }' id="keys">

* Note the option filterPlaceholder.

2) Try with the option "buttonWidth": "100%" on the multiselect plugin options.

3) Try adding this code to (css/custom.css):

.multiselect-container .input-group {
    	padding: 5px;
    	margin: 0
    }

Please, try that and let us know if you need further assistance.

Kind Regards,

Rodrigo.

pellesoft
    Participant

Thanks Rodrigo!

I have changed your suggestions, the search-box are now presented corrected, the swedish text for placeholder was perfect, thanks! The button width however are still the same width .. In this case, i assume it should be the whole form as it is declared as col-lg-12. Am i perhaps doing something wrong some other place?

Regards
    Pelle

Support2
    Keymaster

Hello Pelle,

This is a strange behavior, the buttonWidth should work.

Please try with this custom CSS code in (css/custom.css):

.multiselect-native-select {
    	width: 89.2%;
    }

.multiselect-native-select .multiselect {
    	text-align: center;
    }

Kind Regards,

Rodrigo.

pellesoft
    Participant

You did it! Please tell me how you figured out 89.2% ???:)

Support2
    Keymaster

Hello Pelle,

Great!

We inspect the elements in your website using the chrome developer tools. Maybe this article help you with this:

Kind Regards,

Rodrigo.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)