Home › Forums › EZY – Responsive Multi-Purpose HTML5 Template › Configure Instagram Feed
Hi! I need help to set up the instafeed feature. I can’t manage to get the Instagram client number. How can I get all the necessary info to put the instafeed on my website?? Thank you!!
Hello, thanks for your purchase.
Due to recent new Instagram API changes, the Instafeed plugin stopped working as you can see on this link:
As you can see on the github repository, the developers of Instafeed are working in a new solution.
For now we recommend for you the plugin: https://www.sowecms.com/demos/jquery.instagramFeed/index.html. Please follow the steps below to integrate this new plugin with EZY:
1) First download the plugin on this link https://www.okler.net/dls/jquery.instagramfeed.zip. This is our modified version of the original plugin. Extract the content on this .zip inside the folder “/vendor”.
2) Download this JS script: https://www.okler.net/dls/examples.instagramFeed.js and save in the folder “js/examples/”.
* Change instagram_profile_username_here with the instagram user you wants to show the feed.
3) Include these scripts on footer of page:
4) Use this HTML for the insagram feed:
<div class="instagram-feed" data-type="no-margins" data-items-number="6"></div>
* Possible types for “data-type”: basic, lightbox, carousel and no-margins.
* “data-items-number” is the quantity of items wants to show. Due to limitation of this plugin the max is 12 items.
Please note that this is a temporary and not definite solution for instagram feed.
Please try that and let us know if you need further assistance.