Home Forums Porto Template Contact Us – Thank-you.html Page & CSS

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Support2 1 week, 2 days ago. This post has been viewed 46 times

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

kylemcneir
    Participant

2 Questions.
    (1) I followed the instructions to create a thank-you page to be viewed after successful submission of the form on the basic contact page, found at the following URL, but the contact page “Success” does not redirect for me. I am not sure what else to try. Please assist. http://www.okler.net/forums/topic/how-to-redirect-the-contact-form-to-a-thank-you-page-after-submitting/

(2) Also, I have tried to change the font of the Headers to the Google Font “Oswald”, but the change does not seem to display.
    I have since just used the default, but if you can provide guidance, it would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Kyle

Template Version: 5.1

Support2
    Keymaster

Hello,

thanks for your purchase :)

1) After you have made the changes in the file js/views/view.contact.js, you need to call/reference the file in HTML.
    In contact-us.html file add this code below on footer of the file, on the scripts section after <!-- Current Page Vendor and Views -->:

<!-- Current Page Vendor and Views -->
    <script src="js/views/view.contact.js"></script>
    <script src="vendor/rs-plugin/js/jquery.themepunch.tools.min.js"></script>
    <script src="vendor/rs-plugin/js/jquery.themepunch.revolution.min.js"></script>
    <script src="vendor/circle-flip-slideshow/js/jquery.flipshow.min.js"></script>
    <script src="js/views/view.home.js"></script>

2) To change the font of header to Oswwald add this in css/custom.css:

// Change font of menu
    .header-nav a, .header-nav p {
    	font-family: 'Oswald', sans-serif;
    }

// Change font of header top bar (above of the menu)
    .header-top a, .header-top p {
    	font-family: 'Oswald', sans-serif;
    }

Note that if you don’t want to change font of header top bar too, just do not add the .header-top a, .header-top p { ... }.

Please try that and let me know if you need further assistance.

Kind Regards,

Rodrigo.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)