Home Forums Porto Template Demo One Page Agency – CASES – Make 4 colums instead of 3

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ecstaticperson 1 week ago. This post has been viewed 74 times

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

ecstaticperson
    Participant

Hi,

Please help. I’m using Demo One Page Agency http://preview.oklerthemes.com/porto/6.2.1/demo-one-page-agency.html

1. In the CASES (Successful Projects) Carousel, Please tell me how I can make it so that 4 cases can fit on the screen on one line, instead of just 3.

2. Also then I won’t need the scrolling arrows, because I only have 4 cases to show…

Thanks for your time.

Template Version: demo-one-page-agency.html

Support2
    Keymaster

Hello,

You can do that by change the carousel settings. You can use this code as an example:

<div class="owl-carousel show-nav-title custom-arrows-style-1" data-plugin-options="{'responsive': {'767': {'items': 1}, '1200': {'items': 4}}, 'margin': 15, 'loop': false, 'dots': false, 'nav': false}">

where 'items': 4 is the amount of items that will appear on screens larger than 1200 px and 'nav': false is to not appear the arrows anymore.

Please, try that and let us know if you need further assistance.

Kind Regards,

Rodrigo.

ecstaticperson
    Participant

Hi,

Thanks, This partially worked. But when I go to mobile, since there is no arrow, only one case appear.

How do I show the arrow on mobile only so that they can see the other cases on mobile?

ecstaticperson
    Participant

It is actually solved, I just changed the nav to true, and the arrow doesnt show on big screens, but shows on small screens. thanks again

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)