Home Forums Porto Template Header Image responsive

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Support2 1 month ago. This post has been viewed 73 times

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

ulmayer
    Participant

Hello, I use the revolution slider on my pages. On slow machines appears now but before the page or the header image is fully loaded a higher black box. I tried to insert a responsive image with the same height without a revolution slider. But I have not found a satisfactory solution. The source text shows the three possibilities. Is there a good solution?

Template Version: 6.2

Support2
    Keymaster

Hello,

My suggestion for you is adjust the height of slider on first load and the background color (use white instead of black).
    For example:

<div class="slider-container rev_slider_wrapper background-color-light" style="height: 150px;">
    	<div id="revolutionSlider" class="slider rev_slider" data-version="5.4.7" data-plugin-revolution-slider data-plugin-options="{'delay': 9000, 'gridwidth': 800, 'gridheight': 150, 'responsiveLevels': [4096,1200,992,500], 'spinner': 'off'}">

* Note the class background-color-light. As your page background is white, we can use background light on the slider.
    * Note the style="height: 150px;". This will adjust the height of slider on first load. Should be always the same value of gridheight.

Please, try that and let us know if you need further assistance.

Kind Regards,

Rodrigo.

ulmayer
    Participant

Hello, the result is essentially better. Many Thanks. A question that I have not yet, I could find no answer in the documentation of the Revolution Sliders. I do not want to have a transition of the image. This is in the source text “<li data-transition =” fade “>”. What do I have to change?

Support2
    Keymaster

Hello :),

Try with:

<li data-transition="notransition">

Please, try that and let us know if you need further assistance.

Kind Regards,

Rodrigo.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)