Home › Forums › Resources › How to check if PHP is installed and detect the PHP Version
This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Support 3 years, 5 months ago. This post has been viewed 3580 times
1. Create a text file, e.g. using notepad or any other text editor:
2. Save the file as “version.php”. Make sure, that the extension is .php (not .txt)
3. Upload the file to the root of your web
4. Open the file in your web browser, e.g. http://www.yourdomain.com/version.php
5. Delete the file on your web server after you are done. You should be the only one seeing this information!