Warning! The admin extension is NOT included on Porto – Responsive HTML5 Template, to get all features, purchase both templates: Porto ($16) + Porto Admin ($24): $40 Total.
First of all, please make sure you understand how Porto Admin works:
What is a HTML Admin Template?
Porto Admin is a HTML template, it’s not fully functional, the theme comes with HTML/CSS/JS files that allows you to integrate with your own system and create your own solution, with server-side scripting languages such as PHP, Ruby on Rails, dotNet, etc… (That integration is responsibility of the buyer). It works the same way for all template under the HTML category on ThemeForest.
How does the integration with the front-end template works?
Porto Admin is not a CMS/Editor system ready to create new pages on Porto Front-End template. The integration is actually a package of new features from the admin to add in the front-end template, such as advanced tables, advanced forms, etc…
– Porto – Responsive HTML5 Template comes with a few samples files, such as feature-admin-charts.html, feature-admin-forms-advanced.html, etc… with those, you can see the HTML Markup and the working pages from the preview.
– In each page you can see which CSS/JS files you need to include to get the elements working.
Steps to use the admin extension:
1) Add the CSS files for that specific page (in this example, based on feature-admin-forms-advanced.html):
(Make sure the paths for the admin match with your own structure, in this example, the path is /admin/…)
2) Add the JS files for that specific page:
(Consider to combine and compress all those files on your project)
3) That’s it, now you can start to use the features from the admin as seen in the preview.
SKIN: If you want to change the color skin, don’t forget to generate the extension skin file and save in the file (assets/stylesheets/skins/extension.css):
This topic was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by Support.