Home Forums Porto Admin Template how to use Sign up Page

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Support2 3 months, 1 week ago. This post has been viewed 180 times

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Robcar10
    Participant

Hello, I purchase both Porto and Porto Admin. I installed the pages-signup.html corresponding files to signup.html.

My question is how do I go about making this whole thing work properly? What other pages do I need to create? Also, is there a way thru Porto Admin that keeps a list of all the clients that sign up? – I’m new to the whole Porto Admin and back end type of thing…

Hopefully you guys can help me and understand my question.

Template Version: Version 2.2.0

Support2
    Keymaster

Hello,

Porto Admin is Static HTML5/CSS3/JS Template, this means that the back-end part of login it’s not included. You will need to create your custom back-end solution (using a server side language of your prefence like PHP, ASP.NET, etc) to make the login functional.

All the files that come with the zip package you downloaded can be used as a base/start for your project, the main idea is that you don’t have to start from scratch, just use an existing page from the demo and modify according to your needs (choosing a HTML file that is more similar to the page you want to build).

Note that it works the same way for all HTML templates on ThemeForest.

I hope this helps.

Let me know if you have more questions.

Kind Regards,

Rodrigo.

• This reply was modified 3 months, 1 week ago by  Support2.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)