December 1, 2018 at 2:06 pm #10027944
hello, i’m having a problem with recaptcha. i’ve added my domain to google/recaptcha and have the site key and secret key. i’ve added the code to my page and it seems to be communicating properly because when i check the box it displays the check mark after a few seconds. however, my form is ABLE to be submitted without pressing the recaptcha box (meaning it is easily bypassed).
1) my question is, how can i make the recaptcha required for the form to process correctly? by the way, i’m not sending an email with the form, i’m posting to salesforce.
2) since i’m not sending an email through the form, is the secret key required to be loaded into the contact-form-recaptcha page? If it is necessary to be loaded into that page, it seems like the directories are publicly accessible (if someone knows the directory structure). am i missing something? i noticed that when i navigate to contact-form-recaptcha.php the page doesn’t load, but it does for all other php file names.
initially i’m trying to get it working on the contactus.html page, and once it’s working i’ll be copying it to the contact forms in the footer of each page.
thank you in advance.
Template Version: 7December 3, 2018 at 10:31 pm #10027949
1) I saw that you make the instructions for recaptcha of the forum FAQ. On the porto 7.0.0 don’t is necessary any extra configuration for the recaptcha anymore. Remove the code of “recaptcha” on the ajax:
This also will fix an error that it’s happening on the file
view.contact.jswhich prevents the form validation.
2) If someone try access the files directly will not be able to see the secret key, since the value are not being displayed and just it’s a value inside a variable.
Regarding when access the
contact-form-recaptcha.phpit’s returning error 500. Error 500 can be caused by various reasons. Please share the log file of you server with us, so we can check what error it’s occuring and help you. Probably some syntax error. Also please share with us all your
December 4, 2018 at 2:55 pm #10027969December 4, 2018 at 10:24 pm #10027974December 5, 2018 at 1:21 am #10027979December 5, 2018 at 5:07 am #10027980December 5, 2018 at 12:32 pm #10027981December 5, 2018 at 10:19 pm #10027982
- This reply was modified 5 months, 3 weeks ago by Support2.
Thanks for the kind words 🙂
The issue now is the double quotes encoded, as you can see on the image below:
Probably the quotes has encoded when you copy/paste from here.
December 6, 2018 at 12:26 am #10027983December 6, 2018 at 5:41 am #10027984December 12, 2018 at 2:00 am #10028018December 12, 2018 at 5:36 am #10028024January 9, 2019 at 8:48 am #10028224January 9, 2019 at 10:06 pm #10028227
SupportKeymasterThis reply has been marked as private.