Home Forums Porto Template Missing yarn or npm files

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Support2 1 month, 1 week ago. This post has been viewed 84 times

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Kangarooo
    Participant

Hi!
    Your template is absolutly great. I’m really looking forward to implement my content in it.
    But I would do it with yarn or npm so that I don’t have to include the css and js files the old way. Is it possible to get this file so that I can use it with webpack for example?
    Thanks in advance for an answer!

Support2
    Keymaster

Hello, thanks for your purchase.

Our current workflow to develop HTML templates is NPM + Grunt. We don’t use the webpack.

If you want, here is our package.json file:
    https://pastebin.com/raw/u9jhUFhp

* On “dependencies” we control the vendor scripts.
    * On “devDependencies” are the modules we use for compile the template.

The .scss file are included on the template. You can find on the folder “master/sass”.
    We use the grunt-contrib-sass to compile CSS trough .scss files: https://github.com/gruntjs/grunt-contrib-sass

We hope this helps.

Let us know if you have more questions.

Kind Regards,

Rodrigo.

Kangarooo
    Participant

Thank you very much! I have two more questions:

1. There are a few packages which are in the the base HTML file but they are not in your yaml-file. These are:

common/common.min.js
    jquery.easy-pie-chart/jquery.easypiechart.min.js
    jquery.gmap/jquery.gmap.min.js
    isotope/jquery.isotope.min.js
    modernizr/modernizr.min.js
    jquery.themepunch.tools.min.js
    jquery.themepunch.revolution.min.js

2. I get a compile error in the file rs-plugin/css/settings.css. There must be something wrong:
    Module build failed (from ./node_modules/mini-css-extract-plugin/dist/loader.js):
    ModuleParseError: Module parse failed: Unexpected character ” (1:0)

Support2
    Keymaster

Hello,

1) Those files are Premium Plugins/Scripts, so they not exists on the NPM. We insert those files manually inside the “/vendor” folder.

2) This error seems to be related to the “mini-css-extract-plugin” module. Unfortunately we can’t help you with this issue because we never used the yarn. Our suggestion is re-check your tasks.

Let us know if you have more questions.

Kind Regards,

Rodrigo.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)