Home Forums Porto Template navigation bar & miscellaneous edits

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Support2 4 months ago. This post has been viewed 149 times

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

damose
    Participant

Looking for help to with the navigation bar:

1) the NON-active buttons to NOT have blue font to begin with
    2) the NON-active buttons to NOT turn blue on hover, but turn into a lighter shade of green (which is my tertiary color)
    3) for the ACTIVE button to not turn blue font when the mouse is moved on top of another button
    4) Above the nav bar there’s a blue perimeter at the very top. How can I make that green?

Also, in the section immediately above the footer there are 3 columns of information. Can I make each a slightly different shade of green to differentiate them like I’ve seen in the “elements-icon-boxes.html” full width section?

Lastly, I’m planning on using this template for an additional website, so where shall I make payment for usage rights?

Thanks in advance.

Template Version: 7

Support2
    Keymaster

Hello,

To get the desired colors effect on the menu:
    (css/custom.css):

@media (min-width: 992px) {
    	#header .header-nav-main nav > ul > li > a {
    		color: #FFF;
    	}

#header .header-nav-main nav > ul > li > a.active {
    		color: #FFF !important;
    	}

#header .header-nav-main nav > ul > li:hover > a {
    		color: rgba(41, 136, 53, 0.95);
    		background-color: #2b7335; /* maybe you need change this color of background for a better readability */
    	}
    }

To change the border top color:
    (css/custom.css):

html.boxed .body {
    	border-top-color: rgba(41, 136, 53, 0.95);
    }

To create different background green colors on section above footer:
    (css/custom.css):

.custom-bg-green-1 {
    	background-color: rgba(45, 123, 55, 0.95) !important;
    }

.custom-bg-green-2 {
    	background-color: rgba(30, 107, 39, 0.95) !important;
    }

Then add the classes on the HTML:

<div class="col-lg-4 featured-box-full featured-box-full-tertiary" data-appear-animation="fadeInUp" data-appear-animation-delay="100">....</div>
    <div class="col-lg-4 featured-box-full featured-box-full-tertiary custom-bg-green-1" data-appear-animation="fadeInUp" data-appear-animation-delay="200">....</div>
    <div class="col-lg-4 featured-box-full featured-box-full-tertiary custom-bg-green-2" data-appear-animation="fadeInUp" data-appear-animation-delay="300">....</div>

Regarding the additional website: The Regular License is for 1 domain only. For another project/domain it necessary a new license. More information here: https://themeforest.net/licenses/standard

Please, try that and let us know if you need further assistance.

Kind Regards,

Rodrigo.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)