Home Forums Porto Admin Template Porto HTML Theme and Admin Submit Form Inquiry…

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Support2 1 week, 2 days ago. This post has been viewed 77 times

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

e-roq
    Participant

Hello:

Thank you for creating such wonderful products. They are the best I have come across. 🙂

I have a purchase code license for both the Porto HTML theme and Porto Admin theme.

I have a project using both libraries. On the Contact Us page, I need to disable the submit button when it is pressed saying a message “Sending..” then re-enable the button after submission. How can I do this? Typical thing you see on most form submissions. Thanks.
    Regards,Eric

• This topic was modified 1 week, 4 days ago by  e-roq.

Support2
    Keymaster

Hello, thanks for purchase and the kind words 🙂

Unfortunately we detected that this is a bug with the new version of Porto (6.0.0) that include suppport to Bootstrap 4.
    We already fixed that now and will release a new version soon, sorry about that.

For now, to fix please replace all code of (js/views/view.contact.js) with this new on link below:
    https://pastebin.com/raw/N618JHen

Please, try that and let me know if you need further assistance.

Kind Regards,

Rodrigo.

e-roq
    Participant

Hello Rodrigo:

Thank you very much. Your version worked perfectly. I just had to add “recaptcha: $form.find(‘#g-recaptcha-response’).val()” because I had the Google reCaptcha in my form. Great product and great support. 🙂

Can you please provide me an overview of what the next fixes will be and when they will be released. Thanks.

Support2
    Keymaster

Hello,

Great that fixed the issue! 🙂

Regarding the next fixes, will be related specific to the issue of this topic/ticket and “Right to Left” layouts.
    Unfortunately we don’t have a specific date yet, but will be soon.

If you need further assistance, please contact us again.

Kind Regards,

Rodrigo.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)