Home Forums Porto Admin Template probleme with ReCaptcha – 2 ReCaptcha on same page

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Support2 1 month ago. This post has been viewed 70 times

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

reyvax
    Participant

Hi Rodrigo,

I need your help…again.

I’ve a probleme with ReCaptcha.

In my index.php, i have 2 form…

form1 : classique form on page (recaptcha works actually) ==> id=”contactForm” action=”/php/demande-contact.php”
    form2 : form on a modal (clic on red button ” Téléchargez notre catalogu” – (this form dont works cause recaptcha) ==> id=”catalogForm” action=”php/demande-catalogue.php”

In view.contact.js : We already make the différence between form1 (recaptcha) and form2 (recaptchaCatalog)

The probleme is ReCaptcha wont work if they are to in the same page.
    We aldreay speak about it, in other thread (http://www.okler.net/forums/topic/recaptach-in-form-modal/ ).

I search on net, i find some way, but im to bad in dev to implant this :
    https://stackoverflow.com/questions/1241947/how-do-i-show-multiple-recaptchas-on-a-single-page
    http://www.okler.net/forums/topic/how-to-setup-google-recaptcha-in-the-contact-form/

Thanks,
    Xavier

Support2
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.

reyvax
    Participant

Hi Rodrigo,

It’s give me crasy :

Recapacha display well for the 2 form,
    but my catalogueForm doesnt works.

To be sure, I duplicate demande-contact.php to create a new “demande-catalogue.php”

On contactForm if i call demande-contact.php OR demande-catalogue.php , form works.
    On catalogForm if i call demande-contact.php OR demande-catalogue.php , form doesnt works, it’s always diplaying “$messageError = $(‘#contactErrorCatalog’),”

Then,
    In view.contact.js , i duplicate “contactForm” function, to create catalogForm function

I transforme field and error message with adding “Catalog” : example : => name: $form.find(‘#nameCatalog’).val(),
    And i do same in index.php ( <input type=”text” id=”nameCatalog” name=”nameCatalog” )

I dont know if i must make change in demande-catalogue.php

Support2
    Keymaster

Hello Xavier,

I’m sorry, I forget one more instruction for you to change the recaptcha response on the catalog JS (js/view.contact.js) code.
    Please, change to:

recaptcha: $form.find('#g-recaptcha-response-1').val()

Please, try that and let us know if you need further assistance.

Kind Regards,

Rodrigo.

reyvax
    Participant

yeah i thinks it’s ok !!

THANKS !

Where you live? cause i thinks i owe you many beer !!!

Support2
    Keymaster

Hello Xavier,

Great! Thanks for the kind words 🙂

If you need further assistance, feel free to contact us.

Kind Regards,

Rodrigo.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)