Home Forums Porto Template Responsive CSS

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Support2 2 months, 1 week ago. This post has been viewed 180 times

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

zackox
    Participant

Hi, I’m trying to set up the Porto Theme. I’m having lots of trouble with the Mobile version and my question is, does this template has a responsive.css file, as almost every other template? Because I can’t find it. I need to specify some styles for my mobile version and can’t find that file. Please tell me where is it, or in which way I can edit my responsive styles.

Thanks,

Dario

Support2
    Keymaster

Hello Dario, thanks for your purchase.

Porto have the file “custom.css”, that you can find on folder “/css/custom.css”.
    The purpose of this file is exactly to add your custom codes without modify the core files of Porto. So when you make an update of Porto (in futures Porto versions), you not will lose your custom code, since we never will modify this file in future releases of Porto.

Porto uses the bootstrap 3 responsive media queries. I created for you a sketch with all media queries that you can copy and paste in your custom css:

/* Large resolutions / Desktop */
    @media(min-width: 1200px) {

}

/* Medium resolutions / Laptop */
    @media(max-width: 1199px) {

}

/* Small resolutions / Tablets */
    @media(max-width: 991px) {

}

/* Extra Small resolutions / Smartphones */
    @media(max-width: 767px) {

}

Please, try that and let me know if you need further assistance.

Kind Regards,

Rodrigo.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)