Home Forums Porto Template Side menu transition

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    hobbit-elanor
    Participant

Dear developers,

I would like to use vertical side menu with columns, but I need it not to disappear so quickly when I resize the browser window. The side menu transitions to the top “button” menu way too quickly and it looks like the menu is only there if the website is viewed in full screen mode. I would like the vertical menu to stay even if the window is narrow.

Hope this makes sense and thank you in advance.

Lisa.

Template Version: 7.6.0
    Support
    Keymaster

Hello, I’m actually a little bit confused, can you please send me header type (the HTML file that you are using) so I can understand it better?

Thanks.

hobbit-elanor
    Participant

Sure, the file is feature-navigations-vertical-columns.html. The issue is the breakpoint where the vertical side menu collapses and the hamburger menu on top of the page appears. I want the side menu to be visible even when I resize the page and make it narrower.

Thank you.

Lisa.

Support
    Keymaster

Hello, hum, OK, I understand that now.

Unfortunately it’s a little more complicated than expected, because you would have to change all the breakpoints from Bootstrap (the framework). Some of the breakpoints are defined in our files but most of them come from Bootstrap default breakpoints and you would have to change them on Bootstrap core files which is not a good idea.

Really sorry about that and I hope you understand.

Kind Regards,

Jonas

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)