Sticky Menu/Header Fixed Position Covers Revolution Slider on Phone

Home Forums Tucson – Responsive HTML5 Template Sticky Menu/Header Fixed Position Covers Revolution Slider on Phone

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Megachunk
    Participant

Hi Jonas.

Just cleaning up the site for live, and I’m stuck on this issue – When viewing in a small screen like an iPhone, I can make the menu non-sticky and the slider shows up below the menu header, but the menu scrolls with the page. When using the fixed position in the custom css, it covers up the slider but scrolls the menu along with the page. Is there something that can be done to display the slider AND have the menu follow the page while scrolling? Page looks/works great on computer!

http://www.lacemusic.com/HTML/index.php is the culprit. Thanks in advance!

Mike

Support
    Keymaster

Hello, unfortunately with the fixed header it won’t be possible to scroll, my suggestion is to add a max-height, so it will be possible to scroll only the menu, for example:

@media (max-width: 991px) {
    	#header .nav-main-collapse.in {
    		max-height: 300px;
    		overflow-y: auto;
    	}
    }

Also, please set a paddint-top in the body:

@media (max-width: 991px) {
    	body {
    		padding-top: 100px !important;
    	}
    }

Kind Regards,

Jonas

Megachunk
    Participant

Thanks Jonas!

I’ve done the suggested fix and that is fine. It seems like my menu doesn’t work on the phone now, but only in the store. All my links are correct, I’ve searched everywhere. Works fine on desktop. It’s just that it wont drop down on a phone. Please see http://www.lacemusic.com/HTML/Lace_Shop/categories.php – It would be a great help. Thanks again for a great template!

Mike

Support
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Megachunk
    Participant

Thanks! I’m a bit thick sometimes! Appreciate it immensely!
    -Mike

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic is marked as "RESOLVED" and can not rceive new replies.