Home Forums Porto Template Using calendar in html5-template from admin

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Support2 4 months, 3 weeks ago. This post has been viewed 236 times

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

pellesoft
    Participant

Hi, i am trying to isolate what’s needed for showing the calendar but must be missing something.

Take a look at https://ellevio.pellesoft.se/kund/tidsbokning.html

What relations or code have i missed to trigger the calendar when clicking in the calendar field?

Also, why do i get javascript-error for missing 2 things on this page? I cannot figure out what i am missing here.
    1. a property to crome
    2. property initialize

Regards
    Pelle

• This topic was modified 4 months, 3 weeks ago by  pellesoft.

pellesoft
    Participant

Hi, figured it out, sad but theme.css are colliding with information that changes the top menu so it cannot be used, i have to extract the information for the calendar. Perhaps that will be changed in the future so that the css will be “combined” for both products or anyway can coexist?

But the js-errors are still there, cannot understand why.

Support2
    Keymaster

Hello,

The way that you are trying to integrate the Porto Admin Extension with Porto HTML is wrong. On this way will generate various conflicts.

Here is the correct way to integrate Porto Admin + Porto:

Please, try that and let us know if you need further assistance.

Kind Regards,

Rodrigo.

pellesoft
    Participant

Thanks, i have changed it and it is now working. Thanks for pointing me out in the right direction, you are truly great!

Support2
    Keymaster

Hello,

Great!

If you need further assistance, feel free to contact us.

Kind Regards,

Rodrigo.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)