Home Forums Porto Template What is supposed to use for slide-bg-light.jpg in index-corporate-8

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    hidroxid
    Participant

Hello

When the template is displayed in PC, the image slide-bg-light.jpg in only a background that is overlapped with slide-corporate-8-1-1.jpg and slide-corporate-8-1-2.jpg

But when is displayed in a mobile phone, the image slide-bg-light.jpg is watching in all time.

So, what is suppose to use here, a simple background? an image? but if i use image, it doesn’t make much sense because it’s going to cover up.

And in the other hand: It’s really necessary create an image width 1920 pixels?

And to finish, can you suggest me where locate images for index-corporate-8

Thanks!

Support2
    Keymaster

Hello,

Regarding the slide-bg-light.jpg it’s only a simple image for background.

At really the image it’s not going to cover up in mobile. On mobile the Desktop and Laptop devices are being intentionally hide with the classes tp-caption tp-resizeme d-none d-sm-block. This is because on mobile we don’t have enough space to show the images.

Regarding: “And in the other hand: It’s really necessary create an image width 1920 pixels?”
    No. It’s not required a image with 1920px if wants to. You can use a small image.

Regarding locate the images of index-corporate-8, you mean the real images ? The images used in our preview ?

Kind Regards,

Rodrigo.

hidroxid
    Participant

Hello

Understood about slide-bg-light.jpg

And in relation to the images that I ask for a suggestion, I mean a bank of images where I can obtain images for those areas (if you have any favorite).

Regards!

Support2
    Keymaster

Hello hidroxid,

The images we use in our preview are from Shutterstock (premium). Unfortunately we don’t have the link of exact images we used on the demo. But the Shutterstock has a great search system where you can do a search with image upload (you can get the image from our preview), so will return images like in the preview.

Another very good bank of images (free) is https://unsplash.com. We also use some images from this source.

We hope this helps.

Kind Regards,

Rodrigo.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)