Home Forums Porto Admin Template Hyperlink hrefs do not work on mobile devices (including menus)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    windramc
    Participant

Hi,

I am having a problem with the Porto Admin theme whereby hyperlinks (e.g. the left hand menu items) to not work on mobile devices. You click and nothing happens. If you add an on-click event to the hyperlink, that fires. It’s just that it doesn’t follow any of the hrefs.

Whilst I’m running an older version of Porto Admin, I see that this is also the case on your current demo page: https://preview.oklerthemes.com/porto-admin/2.2.0/

The problem can even be replicated in a desktop browser, by setting it to emulate a phone or tablet. If you ask a physical mobile device to “request desktop version” it then works fine, so it’s got to be something it’s doing based upon the user agent. However, I can’t figure it out!

Please can somebody take a look at this, and advise me what the issue is so that I can fix it. Thank you.

Chris

Support
    Keymaster

Hello, thanks for your purchase.

That is very strange and this is actually the first time someone complains about a problem like that. In fact we were not able to duplicate the issue here on real mobile devices or emulating on Chrome. Could you please send more details such as device model, chrome version and which link to click?

Kind Regards,

Jonas

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)