Menu item does not get class active

Home Forums Porto – Responsive HTML5 Template Menu item does not get class active

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    PetePor
    Participant

I have a problem with the navigation menu in my website.
    For some reason if I choose a different menu option the active class is not given to the area I am on in my website.

It used to work, as far as I know but for some reason now “Home” is always getting the active class.
    I would appreciate it if you can have a look at my website and see if you know what is the problem.

It is the same on the mobile website, the navigaion keeps highlighting “Home” even when navigating to other areas which causes confusion.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Support
    Keymaster

Hello, the problem is the data-plugin-options is being added twice in the BODY tag, so change:

BODY to:

<body class="loading-overlay-showing" data-loading-overlay data-plugin-options="{'hideDelay': 500, 'effect': 'cubeProgress'}" ondragstart='return false' onselectstart='return false' data-plugin-page-transition>

DIV with class=body to:

<div class="body" data-plugin-page-transition data-plugin-scroll-spy data-plugin-options="{'target': '#header'}">

Kind Regards.

PetePor
    Participant

Hi, and many thanks for your reply.

I have tried the above code but the active class is still not working.
    This is code of the start of my body.

<body class="loading-overlay-showing" data-loading-overlay data-plugin-options="{'hideDelay': 500, 'effect': 'cubeProgress'}" ondragstart='return false' onselectstart='return false' data-plugin-page-transition>
    	<div class="body" data-plugin-page-transition data-plugin-scroll-spy data-plugin-options="{'target': '#header'}">

• This reply was modified 11 months, 2 weeks ago by Support.
    Support
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
    PetePor
    Participant

Thank you very much. That helped and now I know how I can fix the issue. I was under the impression some JS did that automatically. Thanks for clearing up my confusion!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic is marked as "RESOLVED" and can not rceive new replies.