• This topic has 11 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 10 months ago by Support. This post has been viewed 481 times
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    farukht
    Participant

Hi,

After unzipping the download, I am seeing some issues.
    1. I tried to launch index.html, and I only see a waiting image and nothing happens.
    2. Many of the pages do not have images.
    3. I was trying demo for creative agency and the scrolling doesn’t work as it worked on the demo on okler.

I also have some unrelated questions:
    1. Is the creative agency theme available on the other Porto package ($59)?
    2. What are the main differences between the two Porto’s?

Thank you in advance.
    Best regards,
    Farukh.

Template Version: latest
    Support
    Keymaster

Hello, thanks for your purchase.

Please make sure you uncompress all files and try to test it in a local server or upload to the remove server.

Also, make sure there’s no JS error, you can check it on Chrome Console Log.

Please note that the original images are not included with the template. In the place of original images we place grey placeholders. This described in our item description on ThemeForest. The reason is we use premium images in our preview, and due to copyright issues we can not distribute with the theme.

It works the same way for all templates here on ThemeForest.

The Creative Agency will be added in the WordPress version soon.

Kind Regards.

farukht
    Participant

Hi, Thank you for your prompt response.

I’ve extracted the code to a folder and ran it on a local server. However, I’ve encountered JavaScript errors indicating missing libraries like Modernizr and other plugins. Could you please guide me on how to obtain these missing libraries? I’m unsure if any other elements are missing.

Even the index.html page from the root folder does not load properly. Below are some of the errors that I see while loading:

Refused to apply style from ‘<URL>’ because its MIME type (‘text/html’) is not a supported stylesheet MIME type, and strict MIME checking is enabled.
    modernizr.min.js:1
    Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)
    index.html:1
    Refused to execute script from ‘http://localhost:63342/HTML/vendor/modernizr/modernizr.min.js&#8217; because its MIME type (‘text/html’) is not executable, and strict MIME type checking is enabled.
    plugins.min.js:1
    Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)
    index.html:1
    Refused to execute script from ‘http://localhost:63342/HTML/vendor/plugins/js/plugins.min.js&#8217; because its MIME type (‘text/html’) is not executable, and strict MIME type checking is enabled.
    theme.js:1164 Uncaught ReferenceError: jQuery is not defined
    at theme.js:1164:5
    (anonymous) @ theme.js:1164
    view.landing.js:30
    Uncaught ReferenceError: jQuery is not defined
    at view.landing.js:30:19
    (anonymous) @ view.landing.js:30
    theme.init.js:333 Uncaught ReferenceError: jQuery is not defined
    at theme.init.js:333:17

Regarding the creative agency template, do you have information on when it will be integrated into the WordPress version? Additionally, I have a question for clarification: Is the WordPress version a superset of the version I purchased (excluding the creative agency template), or are all the web pages in PHP format in the WordPress version?

Best regards,
    Farukh

Support
    Keymaster

Hello, that’s really strange, but looks like a problem related to server settings. All the necessary files to make a website using Porto are included in the zip file and should be working ( I actually just downloaded the zipfile with the latest version and made some tests and worked great). Are you trying to make a react version or similar? If so, please make sure to setup all the server settings.

Regarding the WP version, unfortunately we don’t have an estimative date to provide to include the Creative Agency demo. The WP version has the eCommerce (wooCommerce) features (that are not included in the HTML version), it was created by another author, so if you have any specific questions you can ask them directly. Also, if you purchase the WP version we can provide a refund of the HTML version.

farukht
    Participant

Hi, I am not trying to make a react version. I just extracted HTML files and ran them within a web server. I am missing some vendor, modernizr, and CSS files. Have there been any updates on your end recently after I downloaded the package from Themeforest?

Thanks for your explanation about WordPress.

I have a question about the creative agency template. Is there a way to have navigation on other pages as well? It feels kind of like getting stuck when you have navigated to the next pages. It may take some time for users to figure out that they need to press the scroll wheel to navigate to other pages.

Support
    Keymaster

Hello,

I just checked again and all the files are included in the zip file you extracted. You can download it again and check in the folders.

Yes, you can use regular links in the page, the difference is the data-hash attribute.

Scroll to section:

<li class="dropdown dropdown-reverse">
    	<a href="#about" data-hash="" class="nav-link">
    		About
    	</a>
    </li>

Go to other links;

<li class="dropdown dropdown-reverse">
    	<a href="about.html" class="nav-link">
    		About
    	</a>
    </li>

Best Regards.

farukht
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Support
    Keymaster

Hello, unfortunately that is a little complicated to do and that question is a bit beyond from what support can offer.
    Our Support Center is here to help all the buyers with questions related to the template, but not customization to the buyers needs. Please consider that for the next questions.

Item support does not include:

– Customization and installation services
    – Support for third party software and plug-ins

Support for our items includes:

– Responding to questions or problems regarding the item and its features.
    – Fixing bugs and reported issues.
    – Providing updates to ensure compatibility with new software versions.

The definition of support we provide is based on Envato/ThemeForest license.

Best Regards,

Okler Themes

farukht
    Participant

Understood, that makes sense. Thanks for the clarification.

Can you help me with the issue where the navigation isn’t working on the iPhone for the creative agency template?

1. Menu doesn’t appear
    2. As you slide down to the next section, the screen flickers and returns to the home section. it doesn’t allow you to go past the home page.

Best regards,
    Farukh.

Support
    Keymaster

Hello,

1) Please note that in that demo the menu is not visible on small resolution, it’s actually not an issue, if you resize the browser you will see the same thing.

2) I could not reproduce that same issue, can you send more details? iPhone version, browser that you used, etc… I’m testing in an iPhone 13 pro.

Kind Regards.

farukht
    Participant

iPhone flickering happens on Safari. I tried it on iOS 17.0.1 iPhone 14 pro.

• This reply was modified 10 months ago by farukht.
    Support
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic is marked as "RESOLVED" and can not rceive new replies.