Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    samcayo
    Participant

I am failing to view offline edits of the product on my local machine because of some security settings. I want to use the one-page template with demo files which I can replace as i set up the site.

Do you mind setting up One Page Agency and all it’s dummy data on my website Cpanel and i make the edits later?

thank you

Support
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you for choosing Porto.

Please note that the version you purchased is the HTML.

Porto is a Static HTML5/CSS3 Template, therefore basic knowledge of HTML and CSS is required so that you can edit the templates using a Text Editor like VS Code, Sublime text, Notepad++ etc. So, it is different from using a CMS since you will have to deal with codes.

All the files that come with the zip package you downloaded can be used as a base/start for your project, the main idea is that you don’t have to start from scratch, just use an existing page from the demo and modify according to your needs, then you can simply upload the files to your server via FTP.

The only thing that is different from our preview site is that the images/videos are not included.

Best Regards,

Okler Themes

samcayo
    Participant

Can I have the template with the images/videos?

samcayo
    Participant

I want all the dummy content for this template as it is here (https://www.okler.net/previews/porto/10.0.0/demo-one-page-agency.html) and I edit backwards. Otherwise what you sold me is useless and I’d rather claim a refund because it doesn’t help me make customizations as I envisioned.

Support
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
    samcayo
    Participant

At least you should provide blank dummy images/videos with dimensions guidelines for those who purchase the template. I have purchased several templates off Themeforest and was able to get dummy data which I just replaced from their respective directories. If you insist you only sell source code to clients, you should remove images/videos not part of the package from what you are marketing online to STOP misleading clients.

Support
    Keymaster

Hi, sure, you will find placeholders images in the package that you downloaded, you will find all necessary files in the folders, for example:

Preview site:

Placeholders images:

Folders:

We hope that helps.

Kind Regards.

• This reply was modified 5 months, 3 weeks ago by Support.
    Support
    Keymaster

Demo One Page Agency as you get in the zip file you download from ThemeForest:

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic is marked as "RESOLVED" and can not rceive new replies.