Plugins are not working(?)

Home Forums Porto – Responsive HTML5 Template Plugins are not working(?)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Diogo
    Participant

Hello. I am using a few of your template examples to reproduce some pages with your styling and animations.

I have imported EVERY file and am using them correctly, but I don’t think the PLUGINS are working at all.

The animations, or the data-plugin-options and stuff like that is not working when I am only copy pasting code from your demos.

In the example I show you, I copied your “page-maintenance-mode.html” code into my maintenance page (which you can see, since I don’t want people to see the result before everything is done) but it does not look the same as your demo. Disregard the image not showing, because that’s fine.. I only want the animations, or the plugin information to work correctly so I can reproduce the solution to every page I am using.

If I remove the class “appear-animation” for example, the text shows up fine, but I lose the animation.

Can you help me understand that? Every file is being correctly called, and I don’t understand what’s wrong. Do I need to configure something?

Thanks in advance

Template Version: 9.3.3
    Support
    Keymaster

Hello, thanks for your purchase.

Please make sure to add the JS file in the same order as our template, and also (and most important), the JS files must go after the content of the page, at the bottom, before tag BODY closes.

You may also check Chrome Console log to find any conflict with the customized and external scripts that you may add.

Please try that and let me know if the problem persists.

Best Regards.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is marked as "RESOLVED" and can not rceive new replies.