PROBLEM WITH PHP VERSION AND UPDATE VERSION OF THE THEME WITHOUT LOSING PERSONAL

Home Forums Tucson – Responsive HTML5 Template PROBLEM WITH PHP VERSION AND UPDATE VERSION OF THE THEME WITHOUT LOSING PERSONAL

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    eclipsex2
    Participant

Hello, we have been with your staff in our small company for many years. It was installed by a worker who is no longer there and now I’m in charge of web management. So today I paid them 1 year of support. Mainly I have 2 questions to ask them hoping that they help me:

1. I had to download the php version up to 5.6.4.0 because it does not support 7.0.33 or 7.1.2.9 or 7.2.1.8 or the last 7.3.5. I understand that it is always much better to implement the latest version of php but I get the following error in the file “apache.error.log”: proxy_fcgi: error] [pid 9885] [client 17.58.100.106:29802] AH01071: Got error ‘PHP message: PHP Warning: count (): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /usr/home/espectaculosvertigo/www/wp-content/themes/tucson/ebor_framework/metabox/init.php on line 752 \ nPHP message: PHP Warning: count (): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /usr/home/espectaculosvertigo/www/wp-content/themes/tucson/ebor_framework/metabox/init.php on line 752 \ nPHP message: PHP Warning: count (): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /usr/home/espectaculosvertigo/www/wp-content/themes/tucson/ebor_framework/metabox/init.php on line 752 \ nPHP message: PHP Warning: count (): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in / usr / home / spectaculosvertigo / www / wp-content / theme s / tucson / ebor_framework / metabox / init.php on line 752 \ n ‘

Please, I need help to solve this problem and upload the php version.

2. On the worpress backend it appears that the version of the Tucson theme is 1.0.2 and I think the latest version that is available is 2.1.0. I do not know how to update and I am afraid that in doing so, all the modification and personalization made by the other worker will be deconfigured. Maybe with the latest version, you can solve the problem of uploading the php version. Please, indicate how I can do it.

Thank you very much and I am waiting.

Jesus.
    Enviar comentarios
    Historial
    Guardadas
    Comunidad

Support2
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please note that we are the author of HTML version of Tucson and not the WP version. The author of the WP version is the https://themeforest.net/user/tommusrhodus (Tommusrhodus)

Unfortunately seems that the Tucson WordPress was removed by the author from ThemeForest. In that case we recommend you contact the Tommusrhodus trough the contact form here: https://themeforest.net/user/tommusrhodus

Hope this helps.

Let us know if you have more questions.

Kind Regards,

Rodrigo.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is marked as "RESOLVED" and can not rceive new replies.