Home Forums Porto – Responsive HTML5 Template Question on chartCircular

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    leonardo_f
    Participant

Hi! There is a problem. When the page code is loaded, the circles themselves are not yet drawn and occupy a smaller block in height. A circle appears only when it becomes in the wake of visibility. Because of this, when navigating to one page, the transition between the anchors is not calculated correctly, that is, the click does not completely drop to that place on the page. When circles are already loaded, there is no such error.
    Question! Is it possible to make the circles be drawn initially, and filled with color when the block is already in sight?

Template Version: 7.6
    Support2
    Keymaster

Hello Leonardo,

Please try adding data-hash-offset attributes on the anchors links. For example:

<a class="dropdown-item dropdown-toggle" href="#id_of_section" data-hash data-hash-offset="100">
            Home
    </a>

* The data-hash-offset="100" will make the final position of browser 100px more upper relative to #id_of_section top position. You can try with different values.

Please try that and let us know if you need further assistance.

Kind Regards,

Rodrigo.

leonardo_f
    Participant

Thanks! Of course, I have added data-hash-offset values and everything that goes before loading the circles goes fine, and then with an error, but when they are loaded, data-hash-offset does not work correctly. That is, the set data-hash-offset value does not get to the right point. That is why it is important for me that the circles (or rather their size) are loaded immediately. And then filling in later.

Support2
    Keymaster

Hello Leonardo,

I did some tests here and data-hash-offset works on this scenario.

Can you please send an online test link with your website for us ? So we can inspect your code and send an exactly solution for you. Maybe you have something different in your project that’s causing the issue.

Unfortunately it’s not possible do what you mentioned, since the circular progress bars are created trough javascript.

Kind Regards,

Rodrigo.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)