Home Forums Porto Template Responsive Slider Container

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Support 2 weeks, 5 days ago. This post has been viewed 55 times

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Robcar10
    Participant

Hello! I’m currently working off from the 7.4.0 version of Porto. I have created couple pages and uploaded to the link provided and I am having couple of issues.

1. On the mobile version (looking at it on iphone) the Slider container size works fine but the animated text, is pretty big and in some pages, the text is bigger than the screen and gets cut off.

2. a)The parallax section on ipad or desktop works just fine but the image on the parallax section seems to be zoomed in past 100%. I tried looking for the the tag “parallax-background” (as that is what is shown when I inspect the image thru google console.
    b) On the mobile size, the image becomes big and it seems that is not maintaining the right proportions.

This is the code I get on while inspecting:

[—Code —]
    background-image: url(img/images/wr_basketballacademy.png);
    background-size: cover;
    position: absolute;
    top: 0px;
    left: 0px;
    width: 100%;
    height: 180%;
    transform: translate3d(0px, -112.857px, 0px);
    background-position-x: 50%;
    }

[——–]

as you can see, the height is set for 180%. This number is set across any media size. I tried finding a way to change that but I was not successful.

3) How does the search bar works? I can’t seem to make it work.

Template Version: 7.4.0

Support
    Keymaster

Hello,

1) You can change the font-size and line-height for small resolutions, here’s where you need to change:

Make some tests and change that to 50, or 60.

2) You can change the background size with a custom css if you want, here’s an example:

add this:
    (css/custom.css)

@media (max-width: 992px) {
    	.parallax-background {
    		background-size: auto !important;
    	}
    }

3) The search in the HTML version is not functional, but we have an alternative using GoogleCustomSearch: http://www.okler.net/forums/topic/how-to-use-google-custom-search/

Kind Regards,

Jonas

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)