You are right. Each value on the array is for a specific resolution.
The Revolution Slider allow to define 4 resposive levels with the option responsiveLevels:
* Note this option on the data-plugin-options.
* This will define the following responsive levels: 4096px until 1200px / 1200px until 992px / 992px until 500px / 500px until 0px
On the data-attibutes of each slide layer you can define values for each resolution (previously defined on the “responsiveLevels” option). For example you can define different positions with data-x="['100','200','400','500']".
* 100 will be applied in resolutions between 4096px and 1200px.
* 200 will be applied in resolutions between 1200px and 992px.
* 400 will be applied in resolutions between 992px and 500px.
* 500 will be applied in resolutions between 500px and 0px.